If you are passing through the Montego Bay Airport in Jamaica and not stopping by Club Mobay, then you are not experiencing the flight wait like you really should.
Located mid terminal by gate 9 at the Montego Bay airport in Jamaica,Club Mobay offers the comfort and needs that every island traveler should have.
With 11,000 square feet of lounge space, you can escape the stress of security lines and departure gate wait and enjoy the cultural experiences that are celebrated in each of the lounge areas of Club Mobay.
With inclusions like: wifi, a business center, shower, and free calls to the United States, Canada and the UK, it is a little getaway inside the airport.
There is even a section for the tiny tots. No adults allowed.
We always enjoy the complimentary food and snacks like sushi, sandwiches, soup, patties, coffee, tea, and beverages.
Or maybe one last red stripe beer before we make our way down the hallway to Club Mobay’s Mango Spa for some more R & R.
This all makes waiting for a flight so much more bearable.
– Club Mobay Offers a fast track pass through immigration and security for those arriving on the island
– The lounge is open from 6am to 10pm
– There are several information booths throughout the airport
– Spa services are at an additional cost
– The direct airport rate for the lounge is $35 ($30 in advance) and $15 for children 2-12 years old